GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Jabang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:41:05 GMT
Asalaamu alaikum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatuhu brother Numukunda,

Alhamdulillah wasallalaahu wasallim ala Nabiyyina Muhammad wa ala aalihi
wasahbihi wasallim. Alhamdulillah for the fact that you gain from these
small tokens of knowledge.

Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid, is a one of the respected young scholars
in Saudi Arabia who studied under the tutelage of our great imaam, Sheickh
Abdul Aziz bin Baaz (raheemahullah) as well as Sheickh aal-Jibreen and
aal-Uthaimeen of the highest council of Saudi scholars. He has a very
popular website (www.islam-qa.com)  for answering questions in Islaam using
only authentic, scholarly sources based on the Qur'aan and sunnah, and other
reliable contemporary scholarly opinions. MashaAllah,if you understand some
Arabic, I encourage you to download his audio lectures and you will fall in
love with the great knowledge Allah bestowed on this scholar (may Allah
protect him).

I encourage you to visit his website as often as you can. Everyday, answers
to different people from all over the world are posted there. He has eleven
very useful books posted on the site, some of which are excerpted for this
forum. Please visit the site.

May Allah increase our understanding of Islaam, help us in his rememberance
and thanking Him. May Allah make the Qur'aan the light and spring of our
heart, the cure for our worries and solution for our anxiety.  Allahumma
salli wasallim ala Nabiyiina Muhammad. Wasalaam.

Modou Mbye