GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:43:13 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' Jammeh's witch hunting-The Independent-bad! GRTS and Daily Observer-Prefered!
  Under Jammeh is it about preference or killing within witch hunting?
  During the days of old Hardington Street in Banjul there was this legend about a deadly horse or the deadly football. This is what many knew as 'Kick dey nyaaka kick dey' this is pidgin English mixed with wolof. This story or legend was linked to witch craft. It was widely believed that there was a football bouncing along Hardington every night. People believed that there were killer witches and wizards living in the street or Banjul in general.

  These abstract killers turned themselves into a bouncing ball or a galloping horse late at night. The intension of those witches and wizards was to end the lives of anyone who saw,met the galloping horse or instead kicked the ball. The term was meant to scare late night movers.It was used as scare crow so that they could stay home.

  It was a tale that meant believed in.This tale controlled the minds of people within Banjul or strangers who came to stay for a short while. The tale was scary because whether one touched the bouncing ball and the galloping horse or not he or she was going to die anyway as far as the person was outside while they were rolling in the street at the same time. The best thing therefore was for one to stay home and go to bed early.

  Kanilai is worse than a scary tale from witches and wizards.
  The above story is equivalent to what President Jammeh is doing to Gambians nowadays. Our Hardington these days is Kanilai,the bouncing ball and the galloping horse are the masked soldiers who kill for Jammeh at random.These killers do not wait for investigations or courts,it only suffices for Jammeh to mention someone's name then they hit! President Jammeh's ball does not bounce per se,this balls has roaring engines.

  Neneh Macdold,Sajaa Taal,Fatou Jahumpa Ceesay are the galloping horses...
  These people are like the old galloping horse in Hardington.They are so loyal to the street which is now Kanilai. These three officials are helping President Jammeh grill the civil sector while the armed killers are caged waiting to be given signals or leads.The Daily Observer and the Progressiveafricans.com in Washington DC give Jammeh leads in a very cunning way.

  When they write the message is either sandwiched or blatant.
  Then after a day or two Jammeh follows their trail.These are the very people who used to help Abdoulie Kujabi when he was being crowned an APRC 'Papa' in Kombo North etc.

  Today these same people are praising Jammeh more and more even whereas Kujabi introduced them to him.Why not Jammeh stops for a while and then sees his face and theirs faces through the mirror?
  It has been revealed from a reliable source I met today that these people are the ones who set Shiriff Dibba and MC Cham up. They are more dangerous than Jammeh.I have also been told that Macdold promised Jammeh,she will catch me because she is a journalist. Am I one anyway?

  Why the Independent was closed...Jammeh was advised to do by civilians.
  Of course it has been proven that there are civilians within our midst here helping Jammeh brew more hatred in The Gambia.
  Revelations have started emerging. Jammeh is not alone in this coup story.Some of these top rankers advised the president to close the Independent paper when he showed everyone that he was out to kill,torture and maim.He was advised not to allow the Independent paper operate because they were going to spread the bad side of the stories coming from the torture chambers.

  This is why President Jammeh started his speech by warning foreign diplomats that there was no mercy for the alleged coup plotters. The regime calculated its moves in The Gambia,however they made a big mistake forgetting that no one can control the internet.

  Next this source will reveal what happens in Mile Two from 2am onwards everyday? Are Daba Marenah and his cell mates alive?
  Does the Red Cross know about the masked killers who come from Kanilai every evening?

  I do use a friend's internet at home nowadays because I have been informed that the NIA is searching for me every where.The president has to know that this is the beginning of the end.There are more men and women who are ready to continue this noble cause at all cost.

Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 (Archive on Wednesday, April 26, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return

          Current Rating:  5.00                        Rating:   5    Chey! Bufaaleh wahateenadeh. Yaiburamrayme. May God save you from Jammeh's evil men. Stay safe and keep the country posted. Chi Jamaa.

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]