GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 22:30:11 -0000
Mr. Wole,

I think you should chill out and give peace a chance. Landing has some news
for us, let's give him a day in court for him to come out with more
information, rather than blocking him like that. As for me, this is not the
first time am hearing this rumour, I think it worth it to follow to the end
of it, and not to pin him down.

geo.