GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:43:02 +0000
Ousainou,
this is the exact thing going on here. All that Mr. Batch said here are
right about Mr. Sheriff Sam sarr, but it seems that they cannot come to
grasp with the reality and accept it. Mr Sarr himself does not seems to be
able to say anything. As usual, he comes in using Dampha instead of Ebou
Colly or at times Ansumana Kujabi to defend himself. Did you ever try to
trace the mails coming form Dampha, Kujabi and Colly? Bro, they are all the
same person.
On Mr. Sarr, it is so clear that Batch is able to refute his allegations
against this government based on all that he himself said.
Is it not true that Mr. sarr was enjoying and did not even have the gut to
speak against this government until he was dumped and reduced to nothing?
Mr. Sarr on his way back to the Gambia from North Korea when he realized
that he was going to be stationed at Farafenni, the guy went crazy. This was
right after the Farafenni barrack attack. He never ran away when he was in
N. Korea. He never absconded when he was in Bissau either. And yes he was
serving this government he now cannot help but see her prosper.
I cannot comprehend this arrogance all his cohorts are showing on the List.
I am just sorry for some of them, for they are blind by the reality. I have
no doubt that if Mr. sarr was still the AC, he would have been more loyal to
President jammeh than any body else.
Let me Sarr tell us the night he was called by the President to be assigned
to Bissau. Let him tell us what he promised Presidnet Jammeh when he was
being released from prison.
Mr. Sarr, I hope you realized what Batch tried to put accross. Listen to the
guy and accept the truth he revealed. If they are not true, let us hear from
you under Sam sarr and not any Jola or Mandingo name.
We all make mistakes and if you think there are some you also made and
continue to make, let us help you if we could. By the way, how many years
have you served this govrernment you cannot see to do better than expected?
And how many chnaces did you have to run away and kept going back thinking
that you were going be permanently serving? And why did you have to go
through Dakar en route to the US? May be if oyu could tell us that we will
know why you talk the way you do.
Lamin Ceesay.