GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 20:43:35 EST
I'm sorry Ousman and Suntou I have not been updating you and coleagues as
frequently as I would have liked. John Edwards, and now Hillary have occupied my
 time of late. I have been terribly disappointed at Hillary's performance in
Wisconsin. I hope she can pull it together soon. Congratulations to Obama. He
 has shown marked resilience and he and his team, including you two
Obama-heads  deserve commendation. I hasten to add, as Huckabee is wont to quip, It
ain't  over yet. Why would I listen to these idiots whose gona bees aint gonna
be!?.,

I am glad though you asked for updates on golf. I didn't think with
Obama-mania, you would have time for the littler people. That just goes to show  you;
People are compassionate and good. Since we last spoke golf, Tiger had been
to the Emirates and he brought back the Desert's silver jug. I have since
learned from my uncle that tea really tastes better in silver than the friggin
ceramic karaffes of the swedes. Tiger wrested the jug from both Big Easy and
Stenson. Frankly, I will have been satisfied if Big Easy won if Tiger were not
to have won. I like Big Easy.

Just this evening, Tiger survived a harrowing near-defeat at the hands of
Holomes in the Accenture Match Play. Suntou if you don't get the Golf Channel,
call your local cable provider or lodge a complaint at the BBC. I think
everyone  has a right to the golf channel. You just don't know it yet. Ousman, I
heard  your company is laying off big time. Its not in your department though.
Anyway,  you and I can always create work for ourselves if we get laid off. So
we're not  sweatin it. Maybe that's why I like you so much. Men. Anyways, Tiger
plays  Oberholser tomorrow, Big Easy goes home, The big Fijean (Veej) stays,
The Tank  (CHOI) stays, Charlie Howell III stays, The Goose (Retief) goes
home, Garcia  stays, The Chameleon (Villegas) goes home, The panhandler (Monty)
stays, Lefty  stays, Stricker stays, The idiot Rory goes home, Zack goes home,
Weir goes back  to Canada, Sneddeker goes home. That's it I'm not gonna be
giving you  play-by-plays. I suggest you get the golf channel. Tomorrow's coverage
starts at  2:00PM EST. Now git. Ousman don't worry about Obama. He's a big
boy and he can  take care of his friggin self.

Masoud. MQJGT. Darbo. Al Khairawan.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい