GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 21:37:28 -0500
Ebou,
 Would you kindly answer these two questions from both gentlemen? How you
seem to miss them is beyond but here they are:

Ebrima Sillah wrote :
 "If we are to go by your defination of individual rights and the
  collective efforts of national security, then there is no need
  monitor government excesses and their attendent risks. Because
  i wander how human rights abuses can be justifiable in a society
  that wants to maintain national security?

Alieu Bah wrote:
 "I am more interested in the end results of Human Rights than all the
  nitty gritty, in layman's terms, are the citizenry free to express
  themselves without the fear of been prosecuted?

Pardon me for butting in. Thanks in advance..

Grg Srr ;-)