GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:55:56 PST
"Ebou Colley"

On my side, the case is now closed. In fact, once you resurfaced, I did
quickly send you a private e-mail to your newly-subscribed Yahoo e-mail
address, explaining why I reacted the way I did.

Anyway, I am looking forward to a very healthy debate. And be rest assured
that I, for one, at some point, would have some useful/relevant
observations/points to make in relation to your postings.

Meanwhile, allow me to enjoy watching what I am so obsessed with and that is
my football/soccer. Right now, the African Cup of Nations is taking some of
my valuable time.

Cheers and again no hard feelings!!

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.