GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SANNEH K SAMUEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:34:13 +0100
My fellow country men, as we witness yet another mad and senceless killing
of My Hydara, we mourn and wonder where all these is madness is coming from
and where is it all heading to and who is (are) the next victims of blind
leadership.
Sometime ago, or I would say precisely two years ago, before and after the
massacre of school children, I wrote that the Gambia must rise against the
APRC government by all means necessary. This call, as far as I could recall
did not go down well with many people on the listers. I understand that is
democracy. Some would be vocally militant or militantly vocal. I have faith
in the Gambia and her beautiful children, however i have nothing but anger
at her children who embark on murdering others. Iam angry at the APRC
government and the mad "kankurang" or "Ifan Bondi" that is on the lose
killing people. Jammeh must be overthrown. He must be gone in order to build
a better Gambia. My conciousness tells me that you cannot be speaking Yoruba
to a wollof and expecting him to understand you. The Gambia and APRC are not
speaking the same language. logic and all reasons would dictate that a
common a language has to be found inorder to bridge the communication gap.
Jammeh and APRC only knows one language, and that is the language of
violence. So we, The Gambians must speak his language by bringing to him or
talking to him his language.
Jammeh is in power by the help of Gambia's own academic and/or intelectuall
prostitutes that he surrounded himself with. The nigerian criminal judges
lik MA Paul and the others. These people do not have the interest of the
Gambia at heart. They will destroy that country unless we the Gambian people
destroy them first. Who is next my fellow country men?
once again, I call on the international community to join hands with Gambian
people to get rid off this mad man. I call on all those who support freedom
of speech, justice and equality to rise up against this gansters who are
shocking and pouring our blood on daily bases without regards to life,
family and friends of their victims. Freedom is not a gift it is a right and
so, What is yours, you must fight to retain or shut up. We cannot and must
not negociate our freedom. I belief that the day we organise ourselves and
consolidate our plans and be genuine and dedicated to our quest for the
total emancipation of all the citizens of our dear land, will be the day we
will win back what truely belong to us and that is FREEDOM OF SPEECH of
which and for which our heros Mr Hydara and the students, koro ceesay and
many others paid for with their lifes. We cannot stand idle when our parents
are been insulted by a rude boy turned ganster leader. He is rubbing and
killing us while handing out gifts to a chosen few from the pockets of the
masses of the people who are suffering and and hungry. The job of the
president is not to give gifts but to find ways and means to help people
feed themselves. Shame  on this government and I shall not rest untill I see
the total and final destruction of Jammeh and his gang of Criminals like FJC
and other mad and sick idiots who turned into mosquitoes shocking and
pouring the blood of our people. My brothers and sisters, we can change the
course of history, and we will do us favour and brighten the future of our
children and enhance the quality of life of our people by  only one mean and
that is, join together under one unified leadership that will put our
combined efforts on a focal point and there by excerting a maximum and
decisive blow on this government.
Those who can write , I say write  because Deyda wrote.
Those who can sing, sing loud our agony till the whole world hear, Youssu
Ndour is Singing it.
Those who can paint, paint about the images of crime commited against our
people beacuse sometimes pictures say more than words.
Demand what is yours by taking part in demonstrations, because young heros
did and die doing just that.
Have something to live for so that you have something to die for. Once again
no regrets, I said it before and am saying it again, Jammeh and all his mad
men should be chased out of the country by all means necessary. Enough is
Enough or is it? Deyda is gone; Who is the next victim?
Nyanchor
Karlstad University
Sweden

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい