GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:46:44 +0100
Jabou,
Yaya Jammeh should arrest the people Ebou Jallow have mentioned here. They
should be tried in a law court, for the accusation. Let Yaya Jammeh not tell
us that they don`t know who the perpetrators are here. I, for one, believe
in Ebou`s story!

Elhadj.