GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:53:52 -0400
Joe & Katim:

My sentiments exactly! Military violence to get rid of Jammeh,though
appealing at first glance, only breeds more violence and the further
militarization of Gambian society, where "might makes right." Enough
blood of ordinary Gambian citizens and soldiers has been spilled
already.  Free and Fair Elections is what we should be supporting,
rather than another possible carnage.  The cycle of violence must stop!

SUPPORT FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS IN THE GAMBIA IN 2001/2. PLAY YOUR PART!

Abdoulaye

No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!