GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:47:24 -0400
     Hello Abdoulie Jallow,

     Thank you for your response to the aboved caption.Your points are
     noted and appreciated.You are the second person to give a similar
     response on the issue of K.BEST failing to conduct an opinion poll,I
     have responded to the other on this same issue and you may wish to
     refer to it. As the saying goes TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE, I
     cannot but learn from your opinions and leave this issue for public
     scrutinity.I hope we can turn on other matters of importance because I
     am always constraint by time in getting into the net.I ackowledged
     your points.Now to your second point.

     Mr. Jallow, I wrote: on the issue of progressive Gambians and
     intellectuals, it is high time for our intellectuals to prove their
     efficiency by contributing positively and progressively to emancipate
     the Gambians from selfishness and greed for wealth with their
     families.

     Mr. Jallow, regarding this particular issue I was very brief due to
     lack of time but shall elaborate on these issues in length in the near
     future.What I wanted to elaborate on here is the issue of self
     sustenance by all progressive Gambians and intellectuals who should
     help in one way or the other to come up with projects which are
     independent of the Government. I seems to be out of time now but would
     come back to this question again at another time.

     Your points are noted,but remember if you want to eradicate poverty,
     injustices and any other societal vice you have to cast your hope on
     Allah who is guidance of mankind.Never fear victimization when you are
     in a good cause.

     Mr. Jallow, I never get you wrong for you are right in your
     submissions but remember THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITHOUT A SOLUTION. Let
     us all try to work hard wherever we are and focus our attention on the
     most unpriviledged in society and seek for solutions than backing
     down.

     Thank you once again, though I don't know which Abdoulie Jallow I am
     writing to.May Allah bestow abundance of wealth to all those down
     there thinking of the underpriviledged back at home.