GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:13:49 GMT
Hello to all MRDG members and Gambians through-out the world.
We in the Gambia once again say a BIG THANK YOU for your noble task. We know
that GRTS will only try to deceive us but rest assured that with the age of
the internet, they have fail. We get the massage well before Jammeh and his
group set foot on the Gambian soil. We know that from his appearance upon
arrival at Banjul Airport, he is the most unhappy man on the earth jurging
from his face. You have shown Killer Jammeh that he is nothing but a kanilai
boy.
Now he will be looking for those to be sack.
Just keep the presure on. Thgis man is very afrai9d of Gambia-L. Ebraima and
orthers THANK YOU AND KEEP UP YOUR NOBLE TASK. We must see that Jammeh
disappare from the Gambian scene.
Paco She.