GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 15:38:30 +0200
I have been waiting for 9 days expecting to hear from you but to no avail so
I decided to finish you off . "Mr." Ceesay Fatou , with all your boastings ,
false pretence and pettiness  that did not move me an inch so you decided to
throw your towel and run for cover but that will not SAVE YOU .You think you
are safe behind your keyboard by using  a false female name and you could
say whatever you like to others and nothing will come out of it but I prove
YOU VERY WRONG .You and I are of the same opinion as to who destroyed The
OGIS .You know better than anyone else who destroyed Moja-G .You know as
well that Darboe can't be bought .You know very well that Darboe is very
independent to say things as they are.You know very  well that Sarjo Jallow
underestimates Gambians ethnic problem (If any at all ) .You know deep
within yourself that it is people like  you who always plays that ethnic
card  to create confusion within The Gambian Community in Stockholm and
Sweden at large .You know also well who Sarjo had patronised if I may borrow
your word and who he is likely to patronise .You lied when you said you were
told that I used to defend B.B.Darbo because you were present when I said in
a Moja- G meeting in 1986 that no one should write nonse sense about him
hence some of  you don't want to be critised for your wrongs and secondly
you were not the ones who send him to parliament .You always brings
B.B.Darboe to the topic to annoy me and you know he is no equal to any of
your FAMILY members .I am so surprised that you of all people is saying all
these to Sarjo Jallow please please (Mr.------) what do you think people
will say if they know that it is indeed you who wrote all theeeseeee about
Jallow ?Remember how Sarjo both respected and honoured some of you and now
you are after his head .I will let you know that where ever Sarjo is charge
for a crime , you will be in the same dock to defend  yourselves .So now
deny any or all of these charges and reply to the G - L with your birth
given name and let The Stockholm Gambians be the Judges .You had in one of
posting warned me to be careful not to fall into the Lion's den are you the
Lion? If you are the Lion then remember that I Darboe am the "SIBON " the
master hunter am going to shoot you with a rocket and you will be beyond
recognition .That is exactly what I will do to finish you .Remember I told
you in my first posting that we know each other in Stockholm and you took it
for a bluff  but don't rule anything out I can reveal your real identity and
that will be VERY interesting in Stockholm .
I hope to hear from you latest Friday the  4/05/01 otherwise you could
become your own victim because you started the war.
                          M.A.Darboe