GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:33:14 PDT
Hi,
Just going through some of the posting after been away for sometime
time.However you see how difficult it is to debate with people who lacks total
principles when it comes to political issues,you will find you self debating
and trying to explain simple things that will never get through,however this
shows that there is lot to be done  in that little country,but the struggle
must continue.

For Freedom

Saiks

through.> Kabir,
> This is politics.  This is what you want and now you can't take it no more.
> What's your problem?  You see how it feels to be arrogant?  What goes round
> comes round.  Be strong.
> EB.

EB,

What is it that I cannot take any more? Really I don't know what you are
talking about. I don't know where the above stems from, or is it you inability
to read and comprehend that led you to deduce conclusion from thin air.

I have never seen anything you've personally written to this list than can
qualify as a good contribution to any debate. Just yesterday you pounced on
Ndey without even understanding the nature of the subject being debated, so no
wonder you should suddenly read out of thin air that Kabir is tired of
politics.

Whether you like it or not politics governs all your live from the cradle to
the grave. But then You wouldn't understand that. You can either choose to
accept that whoever controls the affairs of state also determines to  large
extend what quality of live you have and work towards making them accountable
or choose to remain ignorant as you are now.

Kabir.