GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ousman badgy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 13:40:16 -0500
Hi Madi,
        I am one of the die-heart supporters of APRC party in this country
but ever since this media bill was taken to the house of representatives I
said to my self what would our future look like if we keep on supporting
this Government blindly without knowing what they are doing daily to our tax
money,education,health etc, etc through media,What is the sense behind the
passing of this bill?.Then I said to myself our representatives would
probably vote no to it to safe us from having overcrowded jails at mile two
by sending media people to mile two for not abiding by the rules of none law
trained lawyers of our country. Is this the way we want our country to be
ruled or not?
Please mr. President, His Excellency Dr.Alhagie Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh think
about our future and the importance of free flow of information and avoid
signing this bill and we enjoy our country as we used to do it from
independent up to the day the bill was passed to the parliament. I like you
more than anything in this country but please disregard this bill in other
to avoid plouging a land of future problems or disturbances in this country.
Please,Please,Please and please mr. President don't sign this bill is not
good for our country and the people in general
Thanks for now good luck(mr. president you know me more than anyone in this
country I am not the secretary of state, please don't confused me with
him)once more thanks again

                                       ousman badgy