GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:08:43 +0100
Coach, Madiba and all football enthusiast,

The draws for the European Cup 2000 to be co-hosted by Belguim and The Netherlands has taken place today.

GROUP A                                          GROUP B

GERMANY                                         BELGUIM
ROMANIA                                          SWEDEN
PORTUGAL                                       TURKEY
ENGLAND                                          ITALY

GROUP C                                          GROUP D

SPAIN                                                 HOLLAND
NORWAY                                           THE CZECH REP.
JUGOSLAVIA                                    FRANCE
SLOVENIA                                         DENMARK

The Gambia plays against Senegal today. Good luck. Looking forward to hear from the YMCA guys regarding the scores.

Regards,
Omar.