GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:16:38 +0000
Joe Sambou

Don't be surprise if Dibba forms an alliance with
APRC, he tried it with the PPP in 1990 but failed due
to DK Jawara's persistence that he should disban NCP
and then apply to rejoin the PPP.

I intend to submit a detailed analysis on the whole
issue,  so be on the lookout.

Sanusi

--- Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > What on
earth is going on in The Gambia?  Form your