GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:18:12 -0500
To the Bandeh Family in Basse, Georgetown and Sankule-Kunda:

I am deeply saddened by Cherno Bandeh's passing.  Cherno was a good
friend and a former roommate during our student days in Denver.  Cherno
was a kind man with great intellect and charm.  I will miss him a lot.
May he rest in perfect peace.  And to those who survived him, may you be
be strengthened by his memory.

And to all those that have lost loved ones, my sincere condolence.

Thanks Sheikh for the information.

Abdoulaye