GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 23:27:27 GMT
Saiks,

You're absolutely right again - especially when we're talking about people
from Guinea Conakry. Those people contribute more to the Gambian economy
than most so-called full-blooded Gambians. Yet, they're perpetually
harrassed for being "foreigners." This, while people like Babanding Sisoho,
and this Samuel Sarr are given diplomatic passports! You just have to wonder
when the hypocrisy is going to stop.

Saul.