GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:49:17 PDT
Jaboh,
It is also very important to get the infor through media organisation and also
tell them what is the prosition of the GPU and the dead of the journalist,this
might perhaps
break the silence on thgeir side.

For Freedom

Saikss

I agree with Modou Sidibeh that the Media is silent about this atrocity. I
have not seen anything here in the media, and I think we need to do something
about that.

Jabou

In a message dated 4/14/00 2:53:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,