GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lamin manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:42:29 +0200
Hi Fye

Please rest your case on Tombong. Tombong a perennial bureaucrat, not only
grossly misrepresent the views of people on G-L, but is always engaged in
one of the worst distortions of the truth.

As events in the Gambia show now, things have not changed for the better.
They have just gotten worse. Indeed, there is no question in anybody`s mind
that Tombong and other freeloaders like him will continue to worship Yaya
Jammeh as long as they continue receive the crumbs from his loot of the
country`s resources. Yes. I call them freeloaders because they, like their
evil boss, continue to steal and appropriate Gambia`s meager resources for
their own selfish interests, while the vast majority of the Gambian
population continues to bear an indescribable burden of pain, despair and
desperation brought upon them and other West Africans in the sub-region by
Jammeh`s barbaric adventure.

Upon reading some of Tombong`s posting, one has no choice but to think that
the man is either hopelessly naive of what is happening in Gambia under
Jammeh or grossly negligent of admitting to and acknowledging the truth,
even if the truth were to sit on his face, to put it very mildly. Upon
further consideration of his statements, you will not be at fault to believe
that he is one of those hired-to-lie agents of modern day African despotic
rulers, like Yaya Jammeh. Like other African politicians and political
appointees who sell their souls to fill their pockets, despite the
mind-boggling suffering of their fellow compatriots, Tombong have writ
faceless deceit in order to continue to receive the crumbs from his master`s
dinner table.

HAVE A NICE DAY FYE.