GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:08:20 -0400
Dear Ms. Sifaya Hydara:

I hope you will reconsider the danger you are putting
yourself in for stooping so low that our late Uncle
Mr. Dembo Sanneh is looking down on you with disgust.            Why are you selling your soul to support a child killer?         Yes, moron dictator of kaninlai is responsible for            the slaughter of innocent Gambian school kids.  You              really have disappointed me.

I am of the opinion that you have said a lot and as such,
you have made an error in judgment.  We believe that when
a family member transgresses, it is the responsibility of
those affected to speak up.  Please revisit your inner self
and ask the Almighty Allah to forgive your for your evil
deeds.  The dictator has said a lot and has a lot to say
about nothing.

A day will  come in The Gambia when the prophets of
doom and mass destruction will witness a Gambia of
tolerance.  We do, however, believe that justice will
prevail.  Our responsibility as Gambians is founded on
the notion of playing fair to our citizens, but we will
protect the rights of those whose rights have been
violated by the dirimo of kaninlai.  While you have              a right to subscribe to a rotten political agenda,               it is my duty as a relative to caution you.

I was told by a relative that you have regretted joining
the satan gang and that you are scared to stop talking.
Your assertion is that the moron's butchers will have no sympathy for you.  Though I have not seen you in 20         years, I want to reiterate that you are a disgrace to            endorse a child killer.

I am prepared to die here in the states than support a           dictator who has evoked every principle of human                dignity.  Our struggle to unseat the butcher of kaninlai         has progressed from infancy to adulthood.  We will not be
sidetracked by any self-imposed political denial in making
the dictator a laughing stock in the international
community.  We are one country and we will not rest until
the agents of political manipulation are flushed out of
The Gambia.  We are one tribe. We are en route to a
final moment in defining The Gambian country.  Our
initiation in forming a united front will materialize
because we have a lot at stake.  The people of Brikama
will not let self promoters deny them the right to
political maturity.  I emphatically will say, I know
them better.

We proudly reiterate:  dictator yahya jemus, let our
people go.  Dictator jemus is the worst thing that has
ever happened to The Gambian people.  Long live democracy
and down with dictator yahya jemus.  I hope you find
salvation.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency