GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawda Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 04:00:53 EDT
                 MOM
Nothing to have in this world to substitute
the cool natural milk of breast.
Nor anything would share the tender and
caring arms of Mom.
The best days were, when she sat me
on warm laps or carry me on chest or
back ride.
The feeding and hygiene are like the nucleus
of my life now, without which there won't
be me.
The smiles, jokes, and entertainments are
unspeakable pleasures.
Mom is to me like the best Mom on earth.
Mom, I will touch the sky if God rewards you
for I don't have the material, words or wealth
to give back.
You have make me believe that the sweetest
biology and genes is the Mom.
I will not even want to imagine if their was no you,
Mom, no, without you, no, without you, no, without you.
Thanks to God you were and still within my soul and
bosom flowering me, and untiredlessly implanting the advice,
care and desire of dad for a successful me, today.
Say thanks to wonderful dad.
O! Mom you're my honey, sugar and spice of life.

Dawda Kabba Jallow.2000