GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jamba jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:58:40 +0000
Hamjatta, your attitude is a classical case of intellectual dishonesty. Your
insistence on misquotations is the very essence of my argument , ever since
your started on Marx, with all his writings on History, Economics,
Philosophy and Science in general, you did not come with a single posting of
relevance about the essence of the work of such a great thinker all you do
is quoting out of context and make misleading inferences, this is typical of
people who just shout on top of their voices seeking attention, but if you
are a serious debater we should dwell into the teachings of this great
thinker a find out what his teachings were about and how relevant to the
needs of our times they are but a petty G-l surfer like you can never be
comprehended by you because you have become so dogmatic that you can never
appreciate what Marxism is about. What am telling you is devoid of
sentiments is just calling you to open up mall mind and not be trapped by
propaganda, with such an obstinate attitude you would be the loser because
as a young man searching for knowledge and ideas you cannot to any one who
surpasses Marx. There is no University worthy of its salt that would teach
about, History, Economics, Law, without having to deal with Karl Marx. In
fact many if not most respected lecturers in these higher instructions of
learning are usually referred to as Marxist, this is just to point out to
you that you are too irrelevant to challenge his teachings, because what he
espoused was based on dialectics which is scientific realism it does not
matter who agrees or disagrees, it shall always be there to confront you.
Even the Catholic church had to struggle when in Latin America the concept
of Liberation theology based on the doctrinaire of the teachings of Marx
started to take hold of the people. Marxist teachings is just addressing
reality as one sees it, but I can understand it would be difficult for you
to comprehend because you already been prejudiced by the figments of your
thoughts. You are a typical Thatcherite who believed in the crusade to
exorcise the demon of Marxism, I can assure you that you are going to fail
because the majority of the people of the world would have to survive and in
other to do that the world economic relationship will have to change, we
cannot continue to have a system which we have to be the producers of cheap
raw materials and at the same the purchasers of very expensive inflated
finished capitalists products. Such a relationship is no longer tenable we
have to find and alternative or else , you and me will never want to go back
and live in those impoverished conditions in our countries. If you continue
to argue for such an economic relation to continue I would conclude that
there is something wrong about you. The situation we are faced with is not
much choice we either liberate ourselves from the clutches of this monstrous
system and create a more fairer just and humane system or we should accept
the guilt of allowing millions to die under so called free trade policies
designed and implemented by the IMF with the help of economist or
politicians of your caliber who could be easily duped to help rob our.
SAUL