GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:11:11 -0000
Mr. Kujabi,

I just want to save you some time in case you're still wondering who da heck
this Matar guy is.  He's one neurotic homo-sapien, subdued under intensive
reverse psychological therapy.  I'm pretty sure part of his therapy involves
emailing no fewer than 5 people a day and cursing da heck out of their mama,
papa etc.  Simple advise, he's a lonesome fool on a lonesome journey looking
for a partner.  Just ignore the man and block his email.

Essa