GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:33:35 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below is from a concerned Gambian whose name I am
witholding. I urge all Gambians and friends of the Gambia, to send protest
mails to Dr Stovall as soon as possible. I myself will work on a pamphlet to
be titled "The Case against Yahya Jammeh" and send it to Dr Stovall before
the 5th January 2001. Thanks!

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK