GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:18:23 -0500
It is quite intersting to note that the majority of the list members are on
the other side of the camp--the anti Jammeh camp that is.However I have
observed with keen interest how for instance, the PDOIS supporters/members
on the list support each other and when a member of such(PDOIS)is attacked,
another(PDOIS) member jumps to the rescue. Bear in mind that PDOIS is used
as an example because this goes for all other parties--PPP/UDP and NCP as
well.
I stand to be corrected but my conclusion is that NCP supporters would've
fully endorsed the Coalition if NCP was part of the coalition and the same
goes for the PDOIS supporters.

I fully endorse the ppp/udp merger coalition call it what you may because of
the facts that were presented as far as I am concerned. What I am interested
in is seeing the removal of the dictator of Kaninlai by any means neccessary
and my believe is that a united force would facilitate the process..All
parties as it has been narrated here over and over again have been given
equal opportunity to attend the meeting for the formation of the
coalition.It is obvious to me that those out of the coalition are out
because of their own will and perhaps because of various
misconceptions.That's that!!!

Many have said that they would rather speak the truth and be disliked than
lie and be liked..The thing about this statement is that everyone or atleast
most members have their own version of the truth-[facts, evidence is what
we need]-Of course there are those like the Jungle Sunrise who know the
truth but would rather deviate from it.I have no problem in saying what you
think the truth is but spreading unfounded allegations is a no no...

May Allah rid us of the BUtcher of Kanilai and his cohorts.
Ngai