GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:20:18 +0000
Ebou Jallow, earlier in the year I promised you that I will lay off
discussing the $3 million you stole from the Gambian people until I have
reasonable grounds to bring it up.  Well, I think you just brought about the
need for me to do just that and it has nothing to do with you apologizing to
Jammeh, but a lot to do with your opportunistic mindset. What happen to the
covert action you were conducting behind the scenes with some Commando Units
to take out Jammeh?  What happen to "The Jola Syndrome" that you discussed
with your "Military Buddies" on this list?  What happen to "Jammeh must go
by any means necessary"?  Only someone with a "sick mind" could try to pull
such a stunt.  I am not surprised the least by your latest spin.  It's
beginning to dawn on you that you may stay away from The Gambia for the rest
of your natural life as long as you owe Gambians this money.  So, being your
slick self you figured that maybe if you beg Jammeh and he accepts, then you
will just broker a deal with him and the Gambian people are just going to
write-off the amount as a bad debt.  Wrong! wrong! and dead wrong!  Whether
Yaya forgives you or not is of no interest to the Gambian people, for both
of you are on a long list of folks scheduled for a grand jury indictment and
prosecution.  There is no statute of limitation on you all's crimes.  You
also have no shame to stoop so low to hide behind the shield of Ramadan to
show your true nature.  And you have the gull to ask people to respect your
right to silence.  How dare you?  Since when does a known and shameless
thief dictate when we should discuss his crockery?  I thought you learnt
something after you were blasted for telling us about your two apartments,
but I guess not.  You are surprised by the new breed of Gambians, huh!  Mr.
you are in for a rough ride.  We are going to ride on you like riding is
going out of fashion.  You are running through a gauntlet between Yahya and
the Gambian people.  You can't escape both, but it's evident that you are
more afraid of Yaya that the Gambians you put in debt.  It is just an issue
of when the Gambian people will get hold of yourself, Yaya, and a whole host
of other criminal element and dealt with severely.  My advise to you is to
stay the hell out of the affairs of the Gambian people, while we reluctantly
fund your education.  Please do not get us started, you already done a lot
of damage to a poor nation.

I hope that every cent you spend of this money brings you misery for the
rest of your life and the same applies to all the thieves that deep their
hands in our coffers, both current and past.  Be arrogant all you want, but
we shall catch with you very soon.

Joe Sambou