GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:12:05 -0800
It is a Job well done. Adama having been doing good in involving smallholders in the tourisms industry. He has been the founder of tourism concern which was trying to be participatory in its approach of involving small stakeholder in tourism. What a Job well done. Tejan Nyang please help me because I learn that Adama is currently in United Kingdom and I don't know whether Manchester and Northwest England is part of his schedule.

Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Momodou ,
Many thank . Adama got his award and we are proud of
him . We came in full force to give him the support he
deserve . Let Me add that Makasutu also won two awards
all geared to Eco and Responsible Tourism . In fact
Hon Susan Waffa Oggo launched the Responsible Tourism
Policy today at the trade fair ground attended by a
big crowd . If any one on the list want a copy of the
policy ,i will be more that happy to send it by mail.
Greeting from London town .
Chi Jamma .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい