GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:55:31 +0100
Brothers and Sisters,

Let us all join the about 100,000 Americans and the rest of the world in
their solidarity with the Palestinians by sending a message to President
George Bush at the White House on the proposed CAIR ACTION ALERT 328. The
priority Email: [log in to unmask]
A brief message will do. Let us all join the freedom bandwagon.

Sister Jabou, thanks for the forward.

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK