GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:46:46 GMT
Hamjatta,
   I must say that your forensic analysis of the complacency that is
plaguing this List and the gambian society as a whole is nothing but
true awakening observations. Not many people would come to terms with
reality and like you I felt totally speechless and disappointed that
Katim,  the man of high morales, would fall for a mouse trap from a zoo-
keeper like Tombong. How can we put politics aside when ' politricks '
was the motive behind the perpetrator ,who in this case,is
im*per*son*at*ing as Director Of Black- Marketing for Jammeh
Television,Inc. I did warn you guys about the true impersonators in
this forum, didn't I. Take Katim for example, he seem like a nice guy
right, and am not trying to take anything from him, yet he
continous to blatantly deny our concerns to how some of his ruthless
rulings are made in regards to decision making. First, he told all of
us not to post religious postings on their server, then came no-more
obituary announcements, then follow the 'Neanderthal rules ' (tedious e-
mail confirmations) as Hamjatta puts it , and lucky for me no more
harassing of Tombong( his buddy in case you didn't know, I found out
the hard way). This brought me to one question and that is if this is
how you threat the noble contributors of this List, then what makes you
any different from Yahya's dictatorship?. Yes I said DICTATORSHIP,all
caps, because none of us here voted on any of your rulings. It was the
typical beleaguering rulings innocent citizens are prone to which may
answer the question : After Yahya, Then Who, Katim perhaps?.
This hypocrisy is the Mt. Everest of all bureaucratic tyranny! <>in
case you never heard of this one(o-:)CHUCKLE!  or LOL!!

Your Framework For Change Term Paper would not even make a C- because
it only sensitize miscontrued proposals of that of a Edi Sidibeh!. Why
Edi Sidibeh's style, simply because you start talking some sense
and next everything went gibberish. We've all witness this lack of
consistency in your piece and knowing Yahya's approach to human rights,
this piece certainly goes straight to the paper shredder. We are not
dealing with a gentleman, we should know better after he consciously
ordered the shooting of 12 precious innocent students, so why grant him
immunity and a hefty pension plan, geez!  Sir Dawda never  lay a finger
on any child and even after 30years of service, poor man doesn't have
that luxury at all.In case you've forgotten, this is the same Regime
that  raped ,murdered and now massacred our brothers and sisters
while 'the living hell' are in constant misery night in night out,
others getting hired-and-fired like chump-change, women particularly
disgraced and robbed from their beauty, fathers made fun of in front of
their children, everyone, and I mean everyone but their COHORTS,
deprieved of their civil liberty and freedom of rights, all as a result
of Yahya's tyranny. So Katim please don't insult our intelligence
anymore than you already have 'cause I am supremely confident ,having
tasted some of your vagrant rulings ,that you cannot be taken seriously
with your Framework For Change and I strongly urge members of  the L to
have you fired 'Jammeh-Style' for being the 'Judge and the Jury' and of
course for that lousy proposal you wrote. I will vote for Prince to
replace you anyday 'cause he seems to know better.

By the way, as expected continue delisting my subscription. By the time
you're done reading this sentence another subscription is already in
place. I knew the timing couldn't have been better for you  when I had
that drama with 'that man' because I was reminded that it wasn't the
incident but rather you guys(List Managers) against Mr Makaveli !.This
was even more evident when you wish for my self-destruction in one of
you postings. My only only question for you , is how in the world
someone who prays five times a day, makes a very honest and decent
living and takes care of his family very well be a target of self-
destruction? The sad part is Tombong's deviation tactics are working
so  well you have taken your frustrations onto me and trying to silence
the realist. Well, like I said always, am here whenever I feel like it
and I can't tell you what a comfort anonymity is in my profession!
Goodbye......

                                                   Mr Makaveli

                                                   1CoolDude!