GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:30:57 -0000
I got your message and you are right for the most part, BUT!
The receiver can ONLY trace as far back as the server the email comes from,
not where it originates from.  It will tell you where the email comes from
(in which case, I can tweak the IP address residing/sent to the A4 server
before sending the email out).

Do you agree to this?