GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamodou Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:55:01 -0000
Saihou Mballow are you for real? Provide the proof where I ever denied being
behind the Kebba Jobe alias. There is a world of difference between denying
something and not acknowledging it. All the time I have always maintained
that my identity was not the issue. What these people are saying is that
even though knowing that your dialogue is with the right person is
important, what the message is about is far more important. I have tried to
ignore your idiotic tendencies and vulgarity long enough. Now I am ready to
take you on Dalasi for Dalasi.

Awaiting your response, Gassa.