GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:26:50 -0500
Mr. Conteh, Hamjatta and the rest,
I am convinced that you folks are very smart to differentiate between maintaining proper discourse and censorship.

As Momodou Camara said, many individuals and organizations use Gambia-l to learn from and about either sides of the political divide.

It is therefore in the interest of every camp to be politically SMART if not politically CORRECT!!!!

Malanding Jaiteh
The Gambia and related-issues mailing list