GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:37:13 -0800
My editorial on the Navy is not well received by some Jammeh and Antouman
Sarho supporters. Below is a mail sent to me by one disgruntled Sarho fan.
 We will report the truth no matter, whose ass is gutted. The editorial
was  a tip of the ice berg. There are more revelations to come.  Please
read on......