GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:00:24 +0100
Mr Jaiteh

In the name of transparency and , fairplay , I would
like to know the reasons for removing Joe Sambou for
the list.

I believe the poor man has not been treated fairly.
Calling Joe a Double Agent was an insult to even those

Sanusi.

Hello Ms Daniels.

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html>.

> [...]
> >principles that they stood for."
> >
> >Well Conteh, does this not speak about you? Did you
> not bolt out after the
> >Presidential elections and join SM to the APRC
> after you sang your insanity
> >song "Yaya let my people go" for months? If you are
> not a opportunist, then
> >who is? If you were not a wolf in sheep clothing,
> then I wonder who is?
> >
> >"Under the APRC government a few Gambians were
> quick to embrace the young
> >soldiers. Some of our current comrades danced with
> the APRC at its infancy.
> >Some realized that their days with the APRC
> government were things of the
> >past. They are now part of our struggle. Do we have
> the right to pass
> >judgment on these people? Can we conclude with
> certainty that these folks
> >are not sincere?"
> >
> >Conteh, let me help you out here, Gambians know
> that you're not sincere and
> >yours is a hustle and a fraud. What makes you
> believe that the Alternative
> >will waste their time with you? Under what party
> are you going to contest
> >under, APRC or NCP? You have a right to contest,
> but that as good as it
> >gets. Please do not delude yourself to thinking
> that you will pull a stunt
> >like SM's. If that is the case, then you might as
> well save yourself the
> >energy and campaign for Yaya, whose APRC party you
> joined right here. By
> >the way, can you contest without living in the
> country for a certain number
> >of years? If that is the case, how come you do not
> know that? I know in
> >your own neurotic way you might believe you can use
> this ploy as a leverage.
> >I can guarantee you, you will not get more than
> fifty votes anywhere, even
> >in your own street. All folks need is to hear you
> once and they know the
> >crack they're dealing with.
> >
> >"As we approach summer, I will be going to visit
> the Gambia after summer
> >school. I will be holding meetings with opposition
> members. I will request
> >permission from the APRC government to holding a
> meeting in Brikama."
> >
> >Folks, this is the reason why Conteh resorted to
> his lies and he is not
> >ashamed of himself. His greed has blinded him to
> the point he had to lower
> >the standard of acceptable behavior. This will
> serve as a lesson to other
> >would be liars, you will be held accountable for
> it. Conteh, you are not
> >going to escape from this corner you boxed yourself
> in. Since you made this
> >lie, your readership is demanding that you provide
> a shred of evidence, yet
> >you continue to dig yourself in a deeper hole. Most
> that were not sure of
> >your mental instability are now convinced beyond
> doubt that you're indeed a
> >quack. I look forward to seeing you in D.C.

=== message truncated ===