GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:53:40 EST
Hello sisters and brothers,
The Gambian Association of Chicago has declared December 24, 1999 as women's
night. What this means is that all men in their community should find
creative ways in honoring women. We have decided to honor them by men buying
gifts, cooking great meals and having nice music for the women in our
community on 12/24/99. This is in honor of all the things they have done for
the year. We cannot pay them but we do value and appreciate their hard work.
May God bless us all.
Michael