GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:43:16 -0500
Yus,
What can I say? Our nation is in deeper trouble than some of us can muster.
We need prayers, and certainly anything that will help remind us why God
(Allah) created human beings would help, I hope. Certain things a better
left alone in the hands of the AllMighty, although that notion will never hinder some of us to be the judge and jury. Reasonable and responsible
people shouldn't indulge in conversions that is way out of their hands. If
these Ex-APRC soldiers have stories to tell, sure we are all ears but let
them not think for one moment that all will buy their stories. There are
also two sides to a coin. Let us hear both. Let us also expect emotions to
run high, especially for some of us who are affected one form or the other.
But if we are truly committed to looking for real solutions, I suggest we
start by establishing some little tolerance here, and save the emotions for
later. Again, I'm all and ears and I'll continue to pray for all of us. We
are in deep $#!t for all I know. May Allah(God) help us all.
                                                  Ameen.
                                                  Ya Imam George (o-:)lol!
PS: Yus, that was Surah -tul Ya'Sin, but don't quote me on it. LOL!