GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hamad S. Sallah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:09:34 -0000
LERS,

I am in total agreement with the manner and way that Dr. Katim has managed
to review and improve the draft petition to the New Us Ambassador by Ebrima.

I want to urge members of the L to quickly adopt it for the purpose without
delay. It is a great material from two great minds that think very much
alike and has in totality captured the spirit of everyone of us . I have
gone through it over and over and I am convince it has the appeal to make
the New Ambassador designate realise that there are many genuine Gambians
interested and committed to building, consolidating and enlarging our
democratic space. The material has spot on all the issues that are of
concern to the Gambians and friends of the Gambia and has the tendency to
galvanise the New Ambassador designate to take the necessary actions needed
to promote, preserve and protect the democratic gains and wishes of the
Gambian people.

I can't wait to endorse it on paper.

Once again Thank You Coach( Ebrima) and Dr. Katim Touray for a job well
done. You have added a whole new meaning to our democratic struggle .

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sallah