GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:05:11 -0500
Greetings all, just another way to contribute to the Obama campaign.

Ginny

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:51:01 -0500To: [log in to unmask]: [log in to unmask]: RE: Will you make a call for me?

Dear Ginny,
Yesterday, supporters all across the country responded to Barack's request by making more than 300,000 calls into crucial March 4th primary states.
We reached our goal of one million calls much faster than expected, so we're setting a new goal: 1,500,000 calls to voters by Tuesday.
Use our online phonebanking tool and start making calls right now:
http://my.barackobama.com/call
There's no easier or more effective way to keep building momentum for this campaign than making calls to likely supporters.
And there's no more important time to get involved than right now.
The primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island, and Vermont this Tuesday, March 4th, could be decisive for this campaign. Reach out to voters in these states, listen to what's important to them, and share your reasons for supporting Barack.
The online phonebanking tool is easy and fun to use. Here's how it works:

Choose a state you'd like to call.
Log into My.BarackObama.com and get a list of 20 names that only you will receive. (If you don't have a My.BarackObama account, creating one is fast and easy.)
Click on a name and you'll be led through a simple script, question by question.
Start making calls.
It's as easy as that -- a list of likely supporters and an opportunity to make personal connections right from your own home.
You are the voice of this campaign, and there are thousands of people out there, waiting to hear from you.
Make your voice heard. Start making calls today:
http://my.barackobama.com/call
Thank you for making this happen,
David
David PlouffeCampaign ManagerObama for America
P.S. -- There are a number of specific calling campaigns that you can select if you have special skills or interests.

If you are fluent in Spanish, you can reach out to Spanish speakers:
http://my.barackobama.com/spanishcalls

If you are a woman, you can choose to speak with other women about why you support Barack:
http://my.barackobama.com/wfocalls

If you're a student, you can talk to other students:
http://my.barackobama.com/studentcalls
----------Original Message---------From: Barack ObamaSubject: Will you make a call for me?
Ginny --
I need you to make your voice heard today -- literally.
Over the past week, supporters have made more than 700,000 phone calls right from their own homes. They are reaching out to voters in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island, and Vermont before the March 4th primaries.
We've set a goal of 1 million calls to help Get Out The Vote for these critical contests -- will you help?
All you need is a few minutes, a phone line, and a passion for change. Start making calls right now:
http://my.barackobama.com/call
Personal contact is the best way to grow this movement, and now you can make these connections right from your own home.
We've identified likely supporters in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island, and Vermont, and with our online phonebanking tool, you can start calling them right away.
It couldn't be easier.
Simply choose the March 4th state you'd like to call, and you'll get a list of phone numbers and a simple script you can use to start growing this movement, one person at a time.
Take a few minutes to make a call, and I'm certain you'll want to make five more:
http://my.barackobama.com/call
We asked a few of the thousands of supporters who have already started making calls what they wanted to tell you about the experience. Here's what some of them had to say:

I am a fairly new caller from Texas and I wanted to pass on a few thoughts. I called this afternoon to some fellow Texans (mostly from the San Antonio area) ... one woman was initially undecided but now is definitely supporting Senator Obama and so is her husband! It was talking to her one on one that made a big difference. I explained the primary and caucus deal to her (which she did not know) and she was very appreciative. Please let the other callers know that voters in Texas are very willing to hear our message...please keep calling Texas! There are a lot of undecided voters here. Thanks so much for all that YOU do!!-- Bonnie from Texas
Just want to mention that I had been wavering between Barack and Hillary for a long time -- I'd even donated money to both campaigns. However, over many weeks I received calls from Sen. Obama's volunteers ... Those calls from the phone bank volunteers went a long way toward finally helping me make up my mind. Their sincerity, their passion, and their loyalty to Barack really impressed me (and I don't impress easily -- I spent 20 years as a TV producer in LA). I'm a woman who's Hillary's age and the last campaign I volunteered for was (oddly) Bill Clinton's first run. Anyway, I will do my best to duplicate the passion of the Obama supporters who called me, as I pick up the phone to talk to others.-- DeeDee from Arizona
Make some phone calls right now, and see just what Bonnie and DeeDee are talking about:
http://my.barackobama.com/call
You have helped accomplish some extraordinary things during this campaign.
But the most extraordinary things happen at the personal level, when you can make that personal connection to a voter and discover that you share a common vision of what ought to be.
Make a call and make that connection today.
Thank you,
Barack

Paid for by Obama for America
This email was sent to: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe, go to: http://my.barackobama.com/unsubscribe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい