GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:30:01 EDT
Sidi,

That was very nice that Ambassador McDonal looked up Fatuma. Our
congratulations to him on his confirmation, and we hope that his mission to
foster democracy on behalf of the United States will serve as a positive
enhancement to  our sturggle to establish a free and just society of our own.

I am also glad that Fatuma and her colleagues were fine Sidi. I sent an email
to this effect in response to your attempts to reach her during the crisis,
but of course the L was down and the message was never posted.

Jabou Joh