GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 22:24:29 EST
Modou Mbye/Mr & Mrs Hayes,

Thank you for forwarding this information to the list. Sounds like these guys
are doing a wonderful job, and l am sure the villagers, and especially the
children  in Niumi Sambakala appreciate what they are doing very much. l am
including the home page address for GESO (Gambia Education Support
Organizaion), and perhaps Mr Hayes and his wife can visit our page.l will
also ask Momodou Camara et al. who are the architects of the GESO web page if
a link to Mr Hayes' home page is possible.
Mr and Mrs hayes, thanks for caring, and for this wonderful project.

For more information, you can visit GESO Website at:
http://home3.inet.tele.dk/mcamara/geso/

Regards,
Jabou Joh
Zone coordinator,
GESO North America.

Assalaamu alaikum G-l

 Alhamdulillah and below is an email I received from a good friend of Gambia
doing a wonderful job in Niumi, Sambakala. Let us give him all the support we
can. May Allah bless our noble efforts.