GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:46:12 -0700
Welcome back Son Excellence, Ambassadeur Monsieur Essa
Bokar Sey. Congratulations on your promotion. (It is a
promotion I suppose, because I've read that His
Highness has now moved you from Paris to -Portugal?) I
can't help but notice your fascination with Ebou
Colly. And out of curiosity, I wonder why his "widely
read" false stories would worry you. Surely, an entire
country won't swallow tall tales for long. If you're
certain that what the man is saying is untrue, relax
and let others step forward to refute his version of
events. The fact that your govt. hasn't stepped
forward to refute what he has to say, though it's an
open secret that ALL the Jammeh Inner Circle follow
Gambia-L religiously, speak volumes. But then, we can
always count on you to confirm for us the impact what
we say here is having on the Jammeh Inner Circles. For
that invaluable service, I Thank you very much Son
Excellence. I look forward to your unique arts. Great
Ambassador you really are.

Good morning.

Saul.

--- Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<HR>
<P>Sam,</P>
<P>I am amazed you continue to use the hypocritical
name "Ebou Colley" to show that you are a jola native
and being against Jammeh. I think this is an insult to
all especially the natives of that tribe who despite
theor tribal relation with Jammeh, there are some who
still agisnt the guy. Would you stop and be a man and
take full responsibilty of your actions.</P>
<P>Talking about being a man, I am shocked that your
allegations carry weight to some of the people on this
List. You know just as i do that you were very loyal
to this regime and to Presidnt jammeh. You salutted
him on your way to Bissau. When you were ordered to
serve the Bissau contingent, I remember you were
called late at night and was given an order. You
humbly carried the order and came back. You only
absconded after your removal from the service.</P>
<P>And this is what I cannot understand. Do you
remember the day you were telling President Jammeh
about a dream of him becoming a president? Do you
remember your fifth night behind bars briefly? Mr.
Sarr, again, be a man like all soldiers should be and