GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:41:11 +0000
Jabou, whether the CIA or FBI initiated this arrest, I never believed that
terrorists from the outside have any interests in the Gambia.  The terrorist
in town are home bred and that is Jammeh and his mafia.  Crooks around the
world know that the US will bite at any bait set in front of them in the
name of fighting terrorism, thus, we shall see more of these bait and fool
incidences.  This also confirmed what most of us have been saying, that
Gambia was a transit point in the underworld market of blood diamond
trafficking.  So, this is a perfect chance for the US to look into Baba
Jobe's criminal activity on behalf of Yaya.  They still have ties to Charles
Taylor.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou