GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:28:00 +0000
"I hope he will seize this oppurtunity to hand over the murderers of Koro
Ceesay (Edward Singhartey, Yankuba Touray, Sgt Kanji and Tamba) to the local
police for trial."

You said this above before and have turned 360 degrees and denied it all.
What part did you play in Koro's murder?  You had said that your wife saw
them in their bloody clothes after they murdered Koro (the wives of the
murderers were brought to your house), where you with the men (murderers)?
You've flipped again and we are waiting for you to try to sneak a flop.

"There should be no more compromise with rampant terrorism.  It is time to
bring murderers to justice.  I have been well informed that Singhartey is
personally involved in this recent hostilities against Lawyer Sillah inorder
to create chaos, and terminate his arch-enemy, Baba Jobe."

There you go again.  When are you going to deny having said the above?
Might you also be trying to eliminate your perceived obstacle in trying to
get close to Yaya, too?  If Singhateh is involved, then Yaya is also
involved.  Are you accusing your God, Yaya?

Just a reminder, "Operation Fool The People" will not be complete or taken
seriously if it does not involve Yaya and your very slimy self.  Both of you
are thieves and murderers and there is no statute of limitation on any of
your crimes.

Just Pathetic

Joe Sambou

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com