GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:45:19 -0400
Abdou, thanks for your dedication and your resilliance is noted from this
end and keep agitating.  It is reassuring to know that Gambians are
working hard for a better future.  The struggle begins by each
Gambian/friend of gambia challenging themselves as to what they can do to
contribute to a positive change in the Gambia.  Your proactive stance is
the first step to our liberation and continue to inspire our fellow
countryfolk to stand up and be counted. Banka/Kebba please provide Abdou
with the bank account number for him to send in his contributions.  Thank
you for your contribution and help us spread the word.  Please let me know
when you send your contribution so I can reflect that in the books.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

--
Chi Jaama