GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:35:14 +0000
Sorry for what?  Darbo sent a resignation letter to NADD and it was
confirmed by all, including Darbo.  Today is February 9, 2005, not January
22, 2005.  Ousainou just told the reporters that he has a message for them,
why don't you hold your breath on that one and then ask for apologies?
Let's say he leaves NADD, are you going to ask for an apology from Darbo?  I
think that would be the equitable thing to do, don't you think?  Folks, we
have to decide as Gambians where our allegiance lies - to the country or to
an individual or subset.  NADD is here to stay.

Chi Jaama

Joe