GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:56:37 EST
G-L,
l just received this email from Sidi sanneh at ADB in Abidjan. l was not
aware of this but it seems there is some kind of strong military presence in
the streets of Abidjan, and these guys said they have been told to stay put
in their offices. Let us pray that their families are fine. There are a
couple of messages regarding the situation forllowing Sidi's email message.

Jabou

In a message dated 12/23/99 9:21:33 AM Central Standard Time,