GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:03:11 +0000
The below coming from a seemingly sane Gambian.  Yaya has cured HIV/AIDS!
The good thing is this madness stops at the Gambia's limited borders.  Mbye
is a pick pocket and is after the fool's stolen wallet.  Every day you see
the "religious", young and old thanking this fool for his good works for
humanity.  This is insane!

After Yaya illegally arrested Fatou Manneh, I also see that folks on the
outside are staying a mile away from remotely mentioning Yaya's name in
anything, all in the name of they want to visit Gambia.  I will give up that
right any day to call out these skunks for what they do to Gambians.  Let
them wait for my arrest.  Now we really have an excuse to self censorship.
South Africans fought for decades to liberate themselves, and here Gambians
trying to convince each other that stroking Yaya's ego is the way to the
future, after just 12 years.  Where has a dictator been gotten rid of with
love?  Who are we trying to kid here?  It is up to folks to endeavor to keep
a "balanced scorecard" for what ever reason, as if they know something the
rest of us don't know, but none here needs to go to Mauritania to know
dinner is served in the evening.  In the history of humanity, no tyrant has
ever been killed with love.  So, why is such being peddled here?  The least
we can do as stakeholders is to speak against these criminals.  If someone
believes that being middle of the road is the way to go, then by all means
speak your mind and continue to straddle the road.  You are sure to be hit
by both sides in the process for you are in the way of both sides.  Read the
pickpocket below.

Gambia: Another Plus for Jammeh On HIV Cure

  Email This Page

Print This Page

Visit The Publisher's Site

The Daily Observer (Banjul)

April 17, 2007
Posted to the web April 18, 2007

Alhagie Jobe

President Yahya Jammeh, the Gambian leader continues to receive more
congratulatory messages at State House, following his noble inventory and
discovery of a herbal treatment for HIV/AIDS and Asthma.

In a letter to the Gambian leader, Musa Mbye, Acting Executive Director of
the National Youth Service Scheme, on behalf of the entire board of
Directors, Management and staff of NYSS said "Following your noble inventory
and discovery of a herbal treatment for HIV/AIDS, the long standing ailment,
that has claimed millions of lives, most of whom are women and youths and
also a cure for asthma, yet another life threatening disease, the entire
Board of Directors, Management and Staff of the national Youth Service
Scheme (NYSS), felt that it is more than fitting as an agent of social
change and development launched by you, Your Excellency, ten years ago, to
write and congratulate you for this splendid achievement.

After many unsuccessful interventions by some well known medical
laboratories and medical practitioners, and also some billions of dollars
spent on the search for a perpetual cure, you have once again made us
(patriotic Gambians) proud by breaking the jinx. Indeed this is a clear
manifestation of your commitment to the wellbeing of mankind.

While we thank you for this indelible achievement, we as well thank the
Almighty God for giving you the power and wisdom to administer this long
awaited cure. May the most compassionate God, continue to guide and protect
you in all your endeavours, your family, your government and the people of
The Gambia".