GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:01:50 +0100
Friends;

This petition is also available in Oslo,those interested can contact Fye
Samateh or my self.The brother must be set free unconditionally and now.
The lawlessness of this regime,more so in regard to this case, is very
disheartening,you just cannot treat a human being this way,the deteriorating
health condition of the brother is even an issue of human concern,friends
have to provide for his medical expenses whiles the president go around town
distributing fifty Dalasi notes to those who care to dance for himThis is
not the human society we have ever been dreaming about,thus not telling this
regime the truth or consciously associating with it in any form will be a
crime against human dignity.FREE DOMO NOW and all political prisoners.

For Freedom
Saiks